Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Thanksgiving Already?

The fall season has gone by all too quick. We are still in the process of relocating to Nebraska. Byron is working there already and has been since August. It's been almost four months of him driving back on the weekends. That means life has been very different at our house as we get our house sold. We are hoping that in the next month, we'll get moved and settled in Lincoln. In the meantime, the boys are enjoying first grade and my new job is wonderful. I'm now a technical writer for HRB's digital tax products, and I work at home, which means I can continue the job when we're in Nebraska. My dad has also moved to Lincoln for a new job, so it's a double bonus to have him there in the new town when we get moved. I hope to have more good news about our move soon!

No comments: