Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Long Time, No Post

We've been crazy busy! Just like everyone else, of course.

T-ball started last night. Dad is our coach and it was hilarious to watch the boys call him Coach.

This morning, N asked me, "Mom, can you do me a favor? Can you hold this CD so we can play it when Miss J gets here?"

I swear, he actually asked me do to him a favor. And of course I did it. I'd do anything for someone so sweet.

The boys have kind of started fighting with each other. Just occasionally. Last night, N wanted J to sleep in his bed but J refused. Of course, we couldn't make J sleep with N but my heart just broke to see N so sad that his brother rejected him. Ugh. But then just five minutes earlier, they were laughing hysterically at the other's silly antics. Just boys, I guess.

No comments: